We are looking for an expert to help us increase our website speed. It seems like this issue happened after we added the Google Tag Manager snippet in the header of our website.
We need someone who will work with our developer to make sure the work for speed optimization doesn’t impact our website functions.
Posted On: August 13, 2020 14:02 UTC
Category: Web Development
Skills:Website Optimization, WordPress
click to apply
I am looking for graphic designer to make me 3 phone cases design.
*Please be noted that I need the source file for different phone cases type and size.
Nice to meet you all, currently finding someone to help me make 3 phone cases. The design will be i…
Looking for the creation of a Logo for an entrepreneur/founder website and community.
The name of the community is "Founders Garage". (FG)
-Full Logo with icon and text – both horizontal and vertical options (in…
I’m seeking a fast, efficient, and talented individual assistance in the modification of a plugin.
The site is being built in WordPress using Elementor.
+ The Events Calendar (https://theeventscalendar.com/products/word…
We want our site to load faster meeting these requirements:
– loading time: 0,5 – 1 second
– First Contentful Paint: Around 0,5 seconds
– Pagespeed Insights Score: Desktop and mobile: 90 and above (green)
– Gtmetrix Score: 95 and above
I have a fast growing agency serving coaches and E-commerce founders.
We’re looking for a team member experienced in building pages and funnels in clickfunnels.
No design needed (if this is a skill you have than that’s a bonus but not necessary.
Role to include:
– Building out previously designed pages
– Make mobile friendly
– Basic integrations (stripe, crm, sendgrid, WP etc)
– Insert videos and change settings as needed
– Add sections, pages and modules to membership sites built in CF
– Testing full funnels functionality inc. buttons, video settings, mobile
– On page SEO
– Edit templates
Looking for a long term team member.
What I’ll find the ideal candidate;
– Great communication
– Can funnel hack
– Confident using slack, gsuite, monday.com/asana, Canva
– Attention to detail
– Sticking to timescales agreed
Immediate work for the right candidate.
Please share why you’re a fit for this role, and a portfolio of your best 3 funnels built and any testimonials.
Look forward to hearing for you
Posted On: August 13, 2020 13:52 UTC
Category: Web Design
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply