Most of the pages will be a quiz style or survey style, will ask a few questions, then redirect them to another page.
Developer/designer must have the following skills:
- Must pay attention to detail
- Experience with producing mobile-first and responsive designs
- Must have experience with all types of form inputs (text, radio, checkboxes, etc.)
- Must have photoshop skills (for simple edits)
- Must have experience with PHP, and saving input from forms
- Must create code that is organized and readable
- Must be able to be creative, and have cool UX/UI feedback (hover highlights, etc.)
- Must be able to follow simple instructions
- Must have vision and be able to find creative ways to solve problems
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel setup (advanced)
- Affiliate Marketing
- ActiveCampaign/Zapier integration
Examples pages are below:
If you have the skills listed and want a challenging position, please send me screenshots or live links of pages you have done that are similar. Please do not send resumes. Also please put the word "rockstar" at the top of your cover letter so that I know you've read this in it's entirety.
PS - I need someone who can do development, and also has a eye for creative aspects. 70% developer, 30% designer.
Posted On: August 02, 2020 00:43 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United States
click to apply